There are really not a lot of resources - most are based on a percentage of Medicare, say 150% for a low, 200% for a median fee and 250-300% for a high.
Here is a book you might find helpful - Physicians Fee & Coding Guide (Mag Mutual).
Also, many web based coding software products have fees calculated, but they are based on a percentage of Medicare allowables, which you can do yourself.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join