AAPC - Back to school

Thread: free online lookup Crosswalk?

Default free online lookup Crosswalk?

AAPC: Back to School
    Is anyone aware of any websites where one may lookup a new CPT's base unit value?

Appreciate any help.

Post base unit

Hi there,

I believe you can find that on the medicare site(CMS) search for anesthesia base units and you will find a list of base units for all of the anesthesia time-based codes.

Hope this helps

from what I could see of this it only has the number of units for the actual anesthesia code it is not a "crosswalk" where you can look up by CPT to get the anes code & units. I didn't have the proper program to fully open this on CMS so correct me if I am wrong & I will try to get the program needed to open. This would be extremely helpful if there was an actual crosswalk online without having to us a book.

Default Anesthesia Crosswalk

I am not aware of any website that lists the anesthesia crosswalk codes online. However, there is the Crosswalk that can be purchased thru the ASA (if you haven't done so already). It's a great resource when coding for anesthesia.

San Diego, California

Default Supercoder has Anesthesia crosswalk package

Supercoder has a complete package for Anesthesia coding, including the crosswalk. It's expensive, though.

Similar Threads

1. The WHO offers ICD-10-CM training online for free?
    By heatherfrycpc in forum ICD-10
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:02 PM
  2. Earn Free CEU's online...........
    By meeramohanakrishnan in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 10:41 AM
  3. free online coding articles!
    By mad_one80 in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:21 PM