Above is the reason ASC can not be reimbursed for a discogram.
Why not bill 72295 26 with quantity 3 instead of 26 59 on the two additional levels.
I have seen some Medlearn articles about how they will reimburse the physician if they perform a procedure in an ASC that is not on the ASC list but could not completely understand what they were saying. I did not try to fiqure it out since we make sure procedures that are not on the list are not perform in that particular setting.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join