Hi everyone,

Could some one point me in the right direction for a cpt code for Lupron Stimulation Test. One of our Peds Endocrinologist has done this growth hormone test on a kid for short stature. I was looking at cpt code 90765 but I'm not sure.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Ophelia Dower, CPC
Provider Coding