Anything for a Yankee fan! I took and passed the exam in May. The exam follows the NAMAS study guide and the compliance questions are challenging. I felt the E/M auditing questions were the easiest part - just don't be thrown by the specialty represented in the chart notes. I had never read chemo flow sheets or psychiatric office notes, but the questions were very straightforward and relevant to general auditing principles. Read the other threads in this forum (search: CPMA). You will see many comments about the boot camps and the exam. Still waiting for the next A-Bomb from A-Rod! Good luck.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join