It is not for confirmation. Right?
Then it is a qualitative screen. If you used a single analysis (eg. one stationary phase with one mobile phase) use 80100 only once.
If detection of many drugs by chromatography requires one stationary phase with three mobile phases, use 80100 three times. The mobile phase and the number of procedures are taken into account-the determining factor in drug test chromatography than the number of drugs
For quantitation of drugs, use the appropriate code in Chemistry Section or thrapeutic assay section.
I hope it helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join