NEVER GIVE UP!! It was a couple of years ago and I was in the same situation, just graduated froms school and I did not even have a degree I had a coding certification. I remained firm and applied everywhere. I would suggest continuing with testing because you will need it in the future. Also, apply for receptionist positions, that puts you in the doctors office. This alone helps you get to the back office to code. I hope everything works out for you and that I helped you a little.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join