This was a topic of discussion in our office quite recently...there is a great article put out by AHIMA (one of the four organizations that makes up the cooperating parties for ICD9) that makes coding neoplasms a breeze. Here's the link:
or...just type in "coding neoplasm uncertain behavior" in your web browser and it should bring up the article found in the AHIMA mag called "Advance for Health Professionals".
Hope this helps!
V Davis, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join