No pulse oximetry is included when performed with an E/M visit. For confirmation look at the National Physican Fee Schedule RVU table because CMS assigns a ''T'' status indicator to CPT codes 94760-94761 which indicates that these services have rvus assigned but are payable only if there are no other services payable under the physician fee schedule billed on the same date by the same provider.
Hopes this helps!
-Pa Tang Vang, RHIT
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join