By the way...if you can attend an E/M coding workshop conducted by the AAPC, it's worth it.
Also...there is a E/M webinar being conducted by "Physicians Practice Pearls on Coding" that I find useful. It's a live webinar that you can submit questions as the presentation is being conducted. It is sponsored by the AAPC and it's free (always a good thing!). I can't remember the exact date...but I can locate it for you if you're interested (August maybe).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join