Hi, Marcie. 97110 and 97530 are in the CPT book, Medicine section, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation subsection, Therapeutic Procedures heading.
They are used once for every 15 minutes of treatment. Do not use modifier 51 but instead report each 15 minutes separately.
Anyone else out there who is reading this, please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks, Ruth (student coder)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join