We have just added a neurologist to our practice and I know how to bill the actual EMG/NCV tests. But my question relates to our system. It wants me to attach an ailment to the claim. The neurologist ordered the test and did the interpretation. Does it want an ailment giving the PCP's name and date last seen or the first date of treatment for this condition. Even though it is not the same, when I bill interpretation for sleep studies done at the same o/p hospital, an ailment is not required. Any ideas on this subject would be great. Thanks.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join