You said during birth FHR 0 From when the partogram showed 0. During birth 0 includes it to still birth. no matter how long they gave a trial of rescicitation.What was the diagnosis and documentation by the Physician-Still birth or neonatal death. Did they give an APGAR SCORE. If they gave a score,then it is not Still Birth/Still Born; and based on V30 or 779.9-
We do as they document the live status or still born.
As for the 5th digit, did they document Fetal distress or any maternal condition that relates to bring fetal distress. If yes, then the 5th digit would be 3. If no documentation of fetal distress, then it can be over to 4. and handed over to Pediatrician table!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join