Timing: 1 week ago
Associated S&S: (nose) bleed in the setting of HTN
Duration: for about 6 years (HTN)
I don't see running nose, only a nose bleed, and it says the patient doesn't have chest pain, which you can't use because it's a negative. The patient doesn't have it.
I don't see meds as a modifying factor here because it doesn't say that the meds make anything better or worse. Again, with context, it's supposed to be what the patient is doing when the symptoms appear, not what they're not doing.
That's my take. Anyone agree?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join