If you buy anesthesia cross coder they don't have a cross walk; at least, the ingenix book does not have one for codes such as 64622, 64626, 64640. We use 01936 and if they do a medial branch block before the RF on separate date of service we would use 01992. We have the Ignenix CCI book and there is an edit for Anesthesia performed by the performing provider and they reference the 01936 as a bundled code so Medicare recoginizes that it would be applicable code for an RF. Just some add reassurance.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join