I am helping a friend who is studying for certification thru an online course. Her scenario presents extraction of numerous teeth including one from the palate. Some are removed with complications involving flaps etc. Her instructions state: assign CPT code - do not assign HCPCS D codes. The only CPT code I can come up with is 41899 which is an unlisted code requiring documentation be attached. We would appreciate any suggestions from anyone familiar with coding dental extraction procedures. Thank you!
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join