I need help .... Will the code for the suture repair be added to CPT code 46922 and 46924 or is it bundled??
I am coding a general surgery note in which it states that " The larger condylomata were excised, and some were passed off the field as a specimen. The smaller condylomata were fulgrated in place, and several 2-0 chromic sutures were used to control incidential bleeding associated with excision of the condylomata.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join