We perform joint injections in our office with Depo Medrol. We get the Depo Medrol prepackaged from a rep. Can we obtain compounded Depo Medrol from a pharmacy and bill Medicare/Insurance company?
Our rep told us we cannot? We want to confirm.
Is there anything in writing about billing medications to insurance companies?
Thanks for any help on this.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join