The very description suggest "pregnancy with history of LABOR PRETERM".
The history in the previous pregnancies which ended up in preterm labour, is the one it refers to.
During the current pregancy, say about in the later months of pregnancy, if she enocunters/visits, with some episodes of symptoms of threatened Preterm labour in the earlier months of this pregnancy, are under the complications of this current pregnancy and she is continuing with the same pregnancy and did not complete the labour of this current pregnancy (It was only a threatened Preterm Labor; this could go for the HPI in history level examination and not for V code category.)
IT is my inference and I think it helps you. .
Thank you for your time
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join