E811-car is pulled over on the side of the rode and then as driver tries to return on the road car is hit
E812- accident between vehicles in traffic-rear end collisions, head on collision, any type of collision between vehicles while driving in traffic or on road; if a car is stopped or stalled on the road
E813-accident on road between motor vehicle and non motor vehicle: bicycle, person riding horse, cart being pulled by mule; the other vehicle doesn't have a motor that powers it
E815-loss of control with that involves collision with something such as fallen tree, animal, guardrail other than another vehicle; these items must be on the road or part of the road
E816-accident due to loss of control hitting something that is not on the road, rollovers that does not involve a collision on the road, rollovers that hit a tree on the side of the road, hitting any object not on the road after leaving highway due to loss of control
I hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join