Dennis Paget write reference material that can be purchased and I would recommend this.
Dennis L. Padgett, MBA, CPA, FHFMA, is the president and founder of DLPadget Enterprises Inc. in Simpsonville, Kentucky, and the publisher of the Pathology Service Coding Handbook, the only comprehensive guide to accurate, complete CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-9-CM coding for anatomic and clinical pathology professional and technical services currently available. He is a certified public accountant and a fellow in the Healthcare Financial Management Association. He has a masterâ€™s degree in business administration from the University of Chicago and a bachelorâ€™s degree from the University of Northern Iowa.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join