Pathology coding - I'm new to Pathology coding

1. Default Pathology coding - I'm new to Pathology coding
    Medical Coding Books
    I'm new to Pathology coding. Does anyone have the name of a good Pathology specific coding book , website or reference material for a newcomer?

2. Wink
    Dennis Paget write reference material that can be purchased and I would recommend this.

Dennis L. Padgett, MBA, CPA, FHFMA, is the president and founder of DLPadget Enterprises Inc. in Simpsonville, Kentucky, and the publisher of the Pathology Service Coding Handbook, the only comprehensive guide to accurate, complete CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-9-CM coding for anatomic and clinical pathology professional and technical services currently available. He is a certified public accountant and a fellow in the Healthcare Financial Management Association. He has a master's degree in business administration from the University of Chicago and a bachelor's degree from the University of Northern Iowa.

3. Default
    Thank you. I'll check into this.

This is the best and most reliable reference on the market. If you need good, quick, real world opinions today backed by sources, I wouldn't recommend anything else.

WK

Cool Lipid panel & hepatic function panel
    I AM A AUDITOR FOR 4 HOSPITALS. I HAVE A SITUATION. THE LAB PRESENTED ME WITH CPT CODES 80061,82465 AND 84478 (LIPID PANEL) and ALSO 80076.
    FROM MY UNDERSTANDING IF ANY COMPONENTS ARE MISSING FROM ANY PANEL, I CAN NOT BILL THE PANEL.IS THAT CORRECT. AND FINAL IN THE EVENT THAT I HAVE 2 SEPARATE PANELS WITH ALL OF THERE COMPONENTS INCLUDED, WOULD I BILL THE 1 OF THE PANELS WITH A -59 MOD?

Where does one find this book?

7. Default
    For Subscriptions & Support Contact:
    Dennis L. Padget
    DLPadget Enterprises, Inc.
    2347 Clearwater Run
    The Villages, FL 32162-2308
    Phone: 502/693-5462
    Email: DennisPadget@embarqmail.com

sorry didn't see this post until today