Very challenging. I am not sure this can be used for patients selfuse. Confirm with your physician anyway:
ICD-9 CM- 623.2 , and an Ecode-E 879.2 for radiotherapy cause , E932.2 for hormonal Therapy. supplies 99070. HCPCS E1399. nowhere else could it be fixed, to my knowledge.
Please be back with me since Iam not sure about this too. Procedural for physicians procedure even;but for placing it to 58999!! May be is on way or in future because patient selfusing kits were not given until recent years.
Is this helpful a bit atleast?!
Thank you for your time
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join