Nursing Facility Care codes (99304 - 99310, 99315 - 99316 and 99318) all require face-to-face time with the patient. Telephone orders are not separately billable. If the provider reviews and documents the results of those phone orders (Rx changes, lab, x-ray, etc.), that would be included in his/her interval history and/or medical decision making at the next face-to-face visit with the paitent.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join