Are you performing a Welcome to Medicare Physical? These codes are only used with an as part of the Welcome to Medicare Physical. If you are performing the Welcome to Medicare Physicial, you need to report both codes. G0402 is for the physical and G0403 is for the EKG. If you are not performing the Welcome to Medicare Physical, report an EKG with the correct code from the 93xxx category of CPT.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join