our practice does bill for the preventative and the OV resulting from services above and beyond the preventative exam. Keep in mind that you can document this on one note but the note must contain some type of verbage "I then turned my attention to address (insert additional medical issues)". This is not a real pleaser with the patients but we always explained to them the additional issues which were addressed. Some carriers will pay and some will not you need to know which carriers in your jurisdiction will & wont for your benefit.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join