We just did an hour webinar on this today. Aside from your CPT manual, you need the ASA RVG (Relative Value Guide) and Anesthesia Crosswalk.
Here are some resources you might find helpful:
http://www.trailbalzerhealth.com/medicare.aspxCMS Anesthesia Manual
www.ASAhq.orgCrosswalk and RVG from the American Society of Anesthesiologists
http://www.codinginstitute.com/spec_anesthesia.html Anesthesia and Pain Management Coding Alert
http://www.anesthesia-decisions.comAnesthesia & Pain Coderâ€™s Pink Sheets
Hope this helps you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join