This might fall under "review and summerization of old records and/or obtaining history from someone other than patient and/or DISCUSSION OF CASE WITH ANOTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDER" Which be 2 points to added to Medical Decision Making. What type of documentation is the CRNA submitting for this encounter? Hand written or Dictated? Does it resemble an billable office visit?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join