I currently use Encoder Pro, but our organization used Code It Right Online for a year. I did like the product a lot; in fact, I did a spread sheet comparison between the two products when we were thinking of going back to Encoder Pro. If you want to message me privately with your e-mail, I'll be glad to send that to you.
I would also suggest doing their free 14 day trial and checking it out, comparing to your current on-line tool. If you go to their website there should be a link to sign up for the trial. They don't ask you for a credit card number, they just set you up then turn it off after 14 days. However, you'll probably get bombarded by e-mails from Contexo.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join