59899 with the supporting Diagnosis code 665.24. No other code could be traced so far. May be it is on the way for 2011 coding! Till then, I think we would have to assign 59899. This CPT info I got in the forum from Lisa Curtis very experienced expert. Credit goes to her.
Actually it is a reposition or replacement of Acute inverted Uterus -an immediate life threatening situation which needs very immediate mangement under GA.
I do not find a CPTcode within my reach.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join