Thanks Pam. I that sounds like a plan. We have had a few meetings on this but never really on a level that I felt was needed, kind of felt like it was last on their list of importance & brushed off. Maybe due to the fact that they really rather not shell out to pay to hire more staff, not sure. I think the fact of the matter is the politics get in the way here. When you have a mgr that is new to being a manager & can't keep business & social life apart within the practice it tends to cause issues all around. It is becoming an issue more & more in all departments of people feeling like the load is getting toooo heavy. It seems to have become less professional here with the focus of maintaining a strong successful practice taking the backseat to who is doing what tonight. I am finding it hard to get across the fact that there is more & more coming in & only one of me. But I like your idea... I can only hope that I am heard. & if I am not well then I guess I bide my time until I can land a position in which my goals & strive for team playing is able to be put to use in order to maintain a successful flow.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join