But I'm in medical collections. We work for major hospitals in Connecticut and are owned by one of the major hospital systems in the state. I doubt that my 8 years here, will eliminate my A.
EPIC is now a big thing in this Health System, but they want clinical people to be involved in most of it. I could try to apply, but I don't think I'd qualify. It's like the Great Wall of China, trying to get employed at this place. Unions and whatnot.
Anyone have a billing/coding position in Southern CT? Or Florida?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join