Hello, I am looking for an ICD-10 coder to assist a team of software engineers who are developing a product that automates the coding process. This position requires some with both ICD-9 and ICD-10 experience as you will be responsible for determining procedure and diagnostic codes from doctorsâ€™ notes. Additionally, you will be writing concise summaries and recommendation of things that can be improved in the software being developed. You will be educating the software engineers about the needs and issues that coding specialist have. This is position is initially 3 months, roughly 20-30 hours per week. $25.00/hour. If you have happen to be interested I would love your resume and we can talk further.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join