Hi im taking my exam in two days on the 14th I bought the practice tests and the prep books with the cd rom all have been helpful im praying I pass this will be my sencond try ive scored an over all 76 on the practice exam pre and post so im confident i can do this what is tricky to me is the surgery questions they throw in the icd 9 codes too as if getting the procedure isnt hard enough. Just practice practice and read the guidelines that is what I am doing and copying notes in the books that are helpful i got the super bill from where i work and copiied all the immunizations we give and the dx to help cut the time for searching and the em codes as well this time im determined not to run out of time good luck to you
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join