Results 1 to 2 of 2

Help please - I am billing for a new gastro

  1. Default Help please - I am billing for a new gastro
    New Call-to-action
    I am billing for a new gastro doctor and have a question

    He is billing an EGD with biopsies with control of bleeding of gastric ulcer

    Do I bill 43239 and 43255?

    This may be a stupid question but I am learning.

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Greeley, Colorado
    First of all, there is no such thing as a stupid answer! And we are always learning
    Yes, you should code 43239 and 43255-59.
    Lisa Bledsoe, CPC, CPMA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?


Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.