58673 with lap, 58770 (without laproscopy) is the primary code. If used operating Microscope for microsurgery then+ 69990 as an addition to prim. code
Though you do not get a code with the term "REVERSAL" in any Gyn code range, this 'ostomy' terminology will do, for reversal because the end to end anastomosis of the same side tube or from other side of the tube can be done with the name 'neostomy 'too, is what is taking place in reversal procedures.
I think I am trying to be a bit more clear
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join