Well it is for senior surgical coders riddle! However. I wish to know did she/he document it as sigmiodal mass ( colon) or mass from cecum- end part of small intestine because, I do not know it was from RT or LT. However so long as the sigmoid ,cecum/small bowel what ever it is , not opened, and it was removed from the peritoneal cavity side,during adhesiolysis- meaning it was during the adhesiolysis process, she removed it from the peritoneal side. We would look to code from peritoneal/pelvic / uterine adnexal/ peritoneal mass, some thing just like appendix adherent to the adnexal structures and removal of it
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join