I do not under stand what is meant by separately chargable. Any way, in this condition, it is not because it has become a part and parcel of the( antepartum and so postpartum) uterus; lik e the roots of a tree being established in to the soil.
The pathologist will separate it in 'piecemeal sections'
Adherent placenta: types are accreta , increta and percreta. The percreta type is the one not only adherent and has invaded into the uterus(myometrium) completely that it is not separable by any means but inevitably going for ( Cesarean Hysterectomy) Hysterctomy
Percreta with hemorrhage- 666.02. 666.04 , 666.00. this is more appropriate for the increta placenta
667.0x with out hemorrhage;
CPT: 59510-59515 (any one as as it suits the global) PLUS 59525
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join