I am thinking one of two ways, and any replies that can confirm either or tell me the best way would be great, but I would think either an arthroscopic code with the modified procedure modifier (dont remember which it is right off hand) or an unlisted procedure code. Also, I would verify with the physician that they noted correctly because wouldn't a guidewire be considered internal fixation and not percutaneous? I am just out of school and havn't even recieved the results on my exam yet, so I really appriciate some guidence on whether this advice is right or wrong. My reply may sound stupid, but honestly this is how I would code it, and wouldn't know any better without the help of you guys.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Code Lookup with AAPC Coder
- Coding Data Files
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Converter (FREE)
- Other ICD-10 Codes / Resources
- CPT Codes
- HCPCS Codes
- E/M Analyzer (FREE)
- CPT RVU Calculator (FREE)
- Risk Adjustment Search (FREE)
- PQRS Measure Search (FREE)
- Health Plan / Provider Policy Search (FREE)
- MACRA Calculator
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join