The cap is $1840 for PT and speech. There is a separate cap ($1840) for OT. No, the supervising physician is not included in the cap. The outpatient cap is only for rehab therapies. Please make sure the patient is not receiving home health PT/OT/ST.
Here is the link to the Part B News update: https://www.noridianmedicare.com/sha...ns_in_2009.htm
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join