I just recently started having Medicare down code my ENG testing, normally i would code the 92541 with 3 units and 92542 with 2 units. Medicare is only paying for 1 unit and wants me to appeal why there are 3 units for the 1st and 2 units for the 2nd code. Is anyone having this problem? When i ask the audiologist why they are coded this way no one can answer that for me, they just say that it is routine. Can someone help me?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join