Have they submitted an application to Medicare? Once the provider receives his #, he can retroactively file claims 30 days prior to his/her effective date; I wouldn't write them off...
The individuals and organizations identified above may, however, retrospectively bill for services when:
The supplier has met all program requirements, including state licensure requirements, and
The services were provided at the enrolled practice location for up toâ€”
30 days prior to their effective date if circumstances precluded enrollment in advance of providing services to Medicare beneficiaries,
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join