I am so glad I logged on to this forum. I thought I was the only one having trouble finding work for even billing. I took a year long course for medical billing and coding and graduated with high marks. Also took the CPC exam and bummer have to retake it. Not an easy exam!!! Employers do want more yrs experience. I was told by my school I could use and count my one yr of schooling as experience. Big help that is.
I'm currently signing up for volunteer work at my local hospital as well to get a foot in the door but gain some experience. Not exactly coding but its a start.
Misery loves company but I hope we all find work in our field soon.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join