Thank you all for your advise, it is great that you all took time out to help and I hope that all of your responses helped others as well. I love coding and I would hate to have to give up so I have taken it a couple steps foward. Last December I finished with medical transcription but couldn't find a job in that field unless I have 3 years experience just like coding. This week I started a Medical Assistant degree at the college that I received my coding degree from, I only have 9 class then I will finish with an medical assisting degree. By November of this year I will have a degree in Coding, Medical assisting and a certificate in transcription. This will be my last try to be a part of the medical community, I have been in and out of medical school for aprox. 15 years. I am trying so hard because it isn't just me, I have a 4 year old little girl, a husband, and a dog (I just had to include her, she counts too) My family depends on me and I want to show my little girl that I tried so hard for her.
Stacy Keown, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join