The 368.9 only says Unpsecified visual disturbance.
The 368.10 is not really THAT much better (in my mind) as it is almost the same except that this one specifies it is a subjective disturbance (it's according to the patient), plus it's 5 digits. I would use the 368.10 with no problem as long as it is the patient's perception that she/he has a visual disturbance but is not necessarily saying what.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join