Results 1 to 2 of 2

Social workers

  1. Default Social workers
    New Call-to-action
    Are social workers limited to billing Health and Behavior Assessment codes 96150-96155 or can they also bill therapy codes 90847, 90804-06-08.

  2. #2
    Social Workers can and do bill therapy codes 90801, 90804, 90806, 90846, 90847, etc.

Similar Threads

  1. Billing for Social Workers
    By Pulmonary in forum Billing/Reimbursement
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2015, 02:47 PM
  2. Social workers and 96110
    By HavaTwo in forum Behavioral Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. E/M with Licensed Social Workers...
    By mrssnail in forum E/M
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 07:35 AM
  4. Social Workers
    By kmaher in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 09:04 PM
  5. CPT codes available for use by social workers
    By mikaben in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?


Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.