I have to point out that many of the supposed "issues" slated to be pursued are rather common place practices for payers--and have been for eons. Any of the other CPC-Ps care to share their opinions on the matter?
As a perpetual student of the healthcare system, it is amazing to me that blame tends to be cast at whomever looks unpopular; we should all recall that depending on the vantage point, all of us are unpopular at one time or another.
Just some additional thoughts.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join