I work in an oral surgeons office and they are going to place Bollard traction plates and screws in patient's with skeletal maloclussion. This type of procedure is new and I am trying to get a CPT code for the placement of these plates and screws.

The placement of these devices will achieve maxillary and mandibular changes that would normally be achieved by orthognathic surgery (cutting the mandible and/or maxilla and moving to achieve correct alignment of facial bones). The plates and screws are placed intra orally, then elastics are connected to them to realign the mandible/maxilla.

The codes I am considering are:
21110 or

Any help and/or comments would be greatly appreciated.