Results 1 to 4 of 4


  1. #1
    Billings, MT
    Default Cardoversion
    Medical Coding Books
    We are a outpatient hospital clinic. Our Cardiologist does cardioversion in the ICU. I need to know how to bill. Does the cardiologist get to charge the 92960 and 96374? He gives the injection even though it is done in the ICU.

    Jennifer Pfister, CPC

  2. #2
    Only 92960...

  3. Default
    Hello, I have experienced Cardiology billing for 5+ years and we would only bill 92960.

  4. #4
    Only 92960

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?


Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.