What about 90862 for the medication management and 90885 for the psychiatric evaluation of hosptial records, other psychiatric reports, and other accumulated data for medical diagnostic purposes. Or 90899 unlisted psychiatric service. I would use caution though on the unlisted one. Hope this helps.
p.s. 99231 towards the bottom description of the code states that typically 15 minutes at bedside AND on the pt's floor. I wouldn't use this code because it isn't face to face.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join