Although it is not a type of anesthesia, it is used as a block anesthesia by anesthesiologist, in which CSF leak is closed by means of an injection of the patients OWN blood into the area which was used during for spinal/epidural anesthesia by the anesthesiologist.
So it is always autologous and and from which vessel he gets the blood is immeterial only the area where he patches the blood for anesthesia purpose( to block the CSF leak ) is important.
Code number 62273
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join